We’ve been peeking in on #ISTE2016 and #NotAtISTE to keep tabs on what’s happening in Denver this week! These are a few things gleaned from the flow of information and updates flying across Twitter and other social media:
- The new ISTE Standards for Students were released!
- Many topics being discussed in sessions, posters, etc:
- Mystery Skype – https://education.microsoft.com/ConnectWithOthers/PlayMysterySkype
- Blended Learning/Blended Classrooms
- GoogleMaps Amazing Race: https://twitter.com/afitzgerald/status/747432682477412352
- Online Music Tools: https://twitter.com/msmeredithallen/status/747433064964362240
- 3D Printing in the Classroom with Lesson Plans! https://twitter.com/BlueFrogPD/status/747433210577969152
- Helpful tip from @jjaysummers: LABELS! Have peel-and-stick labels printed with your contact info so you don’t have to write out your name/address on all the giveaway forms!
LOTS more info to be seen as well! Remember, follow the hashtag! #NotAtISTE
We’ll post more updates throughout the day!